Friday, December 5, 2008

She Bangs, She Bangs...

Ok, part two of our cutting bangs incident....yes, I know it could have been much worse...I've heard many of your stories!! Here are the pictures of them today before Sweet and Sassy:



















Here are the afters: (yes, Maylee got a haircut too, to even out the bangs, and I let them cut 3 inches...a small compromise of her wanting it only one inch long!! She paid for both of the cuts with her birthday money, and then wanted to go back again once we got back home. We will see if this was a lasting lesson or not!)




See, you can't even see the bangs when they are combed back, and then they look like little wispies when you do see them.


















I just thought this was cute pic of Maylee and Hadley today. May loves holding her!










These are some fun pics from Thanksgiving, and proof why grandparents are so much fun.





















I just thought this was funny. I was nursing Hadley, and looked across the room to see this. I don't think Matt knew what to do while being in a room with three nursing mamas!!



Here are some pics with Cousins McCade and Dylan. The girls just love their cousins. I thought the ones of Dylan and Hadley were pretty funny.





3 comments:

Leslie said...

I really think Maylee has a future as a hair dresser! She did a pretty good job on those bangs! Better than some adults that I know!

Their hair looked great after the "offical" haircut, too! Those girls are so darn cute...you could dye their hair green and cut it while blindfolded, and they'd still be adorable!

The Stinsons said...

andy and i laughed so much when we saw the pic of maylee and ella nursing... so, so funny! and those of dylan and hadley together are precious! :)

Misty said...

That is so hilarious...