Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bangs, Bangs, Bangs

Well it happened tonight. One of my fears came true. As I was cleaning the playroom, I started to find, chunks of cut hair...first Ella's and then Maylee's!!! Apparently, Maylee got a little happy with her monkey scissors. Ella does have bangs half way across her forehead and random chunks missing....I can tell, but I'm sure can go unnoticed to others. Maylee has a light layer of bangs as well. Maylee got some serious room time, and then really lost it when I told her that she was going to have to use some of her birthday money for a hair cut for Ella (it does need some shaping up). She keeps telling me she wants short hair like her friend J David....yes a boy! What am I going to do with her??!!! So if you see Maylee with short hair sometime soon, you will know what happened! I'll post pics later.

3 comments:

Anna and the boys said...

Oh my! I am trying not to laugh or cry. When I was 3ish, I cut one of my pigtails off. (My mom now regrets how mad she got with me then.) I ended up with a Peggy Fleming haircut for a while. My Barbie and Kimberly dolls got haircuts, too!

The Lowery's said...

This is one of my worst fears too!! I saw Maylee today and she looked as adorable today like she does everyday! I would have never known!

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! I think every little girl does this at some point in time. I sure did and even locked myself in the bathroom! Can't wait for pictures!