Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cool Cat....literally

Tonight I was fixing dinner, when I heard a horrible meow coming from somewhere. I started looking around and could not see the cat. I checked the garage, checked the bathroom....seemed like it was coming from the laundry room. Once in the laundry room I knew where he was....I opened the door to our extra refrigerator, and out popped Curly. Seriously!!! The refrigerator!! Of course Maylee blamed Ella, and I'm sure I'll never know the real truth. Oh, and he was in there probably ten minutes...don't think too much damage was done.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

That is so funny! Its an adventure everyday with those girls I am sure!

Anna and the boys said...

OMG! That is so funny! I can't stop laughing! I'm glad Boulder can't fit into a fridge.

Judy aka NayNay said...

We found our cat (by mere chance) stuck in a "stuffed" dresser drawer that got slammed shut w/out knowing she was there. She was so cramped she couldn't even meow. Probably spent...oh, 2,3 days. No lie.