Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New set of wheels

These days, if you drive by our house, it is very likely that you would see this (oh, and yes Maylee does have a black eye, her and Ella had a literal head on collision):







With the girls birthdays being so close together, this was their joint present (I'm sure we can't get away with that for much longer). They love it. They drive all over the yard in their car, listening to the little radio. They think they are something else. They are so cute, b/c many times they load up the car with their baby dolls (they but the doll carrier on the hood of the car), purses, cell phones, and sun glasses of course. I'll have to try and get a picture of the whole get up.
The day we gave them the car, Maylee drove first. It looked like a pretty wild ride. Then it was Ella's turn. And to help your imagination, I have visuals. OK, picture Exhibit A (only with Ella driving)......now picture Exhibit B.....I'm sure you can imagine what happens next. Yep, Ella runs them strait into the tree (note that almost the entire time she is driving, she is looking back at us, and not where she is going....not that looking forward would have improved her driving). Once they were in the tree, one of the still has their foot on the gas, so the wheels are still turning, they both are crying, and we (Matt, GG and me) are laughing too hard to run to their immediate help. They were fine, they both wanted their clothes off, guess it was itchy. Since then I have not seen Ella drive. I'm sure she will come around soon.
Exhibit A
Exhibit B

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!

Misty said...

What a great set of pictures... especially the one with Maylee's face in the "O". Hilarious.