Wednesday, November 5, 2008

5 weeks

Miss Hadley is now 5 weeks!! Can't believe how fast the time flying!! But then again, I can...it always seems to happen that way. After talking to my sweet friend Lindsay the other day, I realize I hadn't posted many pictures of Hadley. So Linds, you asked for pictures, boy are you getting them! So here is a little update of the past few weeks. (yes, Ella is pinching Hadley's nose, had to throw in the two princess off to a princess birthday party, and I just love the crossed eyes!)





























































































3 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

yippee!!! you just made my day!!! hadley is precious, and of course the princesses are beautiful!!!

Kristen said...

She's adorable. Looks a lot like her mommy to me! You have 3 beautiful princesses!

Heather Pratt said...

Those girls are too cute!!! I love all of the curly hair! Hope you're adjusting to life with 3!