Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tomorrow, tomorrow....

Is the big day we will welcome our new baby girl into the world. I really thought she was going to come early, like Ella did. However, I came to terms this week, that she would come on the scheduled day. Maylee is really excited...she keeps asking if the baby is going to get to take a ride at the hospital, which I'm still trying to figure out what she means by that???? Who knows. Maylee wants to know if she can kiss her tomorrow, which I thought was really sweet. It will be interesting to see how Ella acts. I really think she senses things are about to change, as the "terrific twos" are allowing some great moments (not even two yet!!).

No food or liquid after mid-night tonight, and we have to be at the hospital at 10:00. The c-section is scheduled for noon, so I bet we are holding our new baby girl by 12:30. I'll definitely keep you posted!

5 comments:

meredith said...

So exciting! You will be in my thoughts!

Erin said...

Praying for you, friend! What a fun day! I'll be praying for your family as you transition into a family of 5!!

Stephanie said...

I was thinking of you all weekend. I hope you got to enjoy some time together. We will be praying for you tomorrow.

Unknown said...

Yeah.... I am so happy for you and Matt! Another Mahone miracle will be here before you know it! I will be thinking of you tomorrow!

Sending prayers your way...

mwoolf said...

I can't believe the baby is here already!!! Let me know when I can bring dinner! Congrats!