Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Who would have thought??

That painting with water could be so much fun??!!! This past weekend we went to see my parents for the first time since they have retired and moved away. We had so much fun, and I'll post some pictures later (once I've charged my camera, so I can download them). The girls always have a blast with Nonnie and Pops. I was completely shocked when my mom told the girls they could paint the deck....I thought she must have had some special washable paint. Oh no, just water. The girls loved it!!! They had their little brushes and a cup of water, and were so busy painting everything! Not only did the deck get painted, but so did the brick on the house, the grill, and even Chiquita (my parents dog)! Such a simple idea I had never thought of, so I thought I would pass it along!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

What a great idea! Why didn't we think of that?? Playgroup!