Friday, June 27, 2008

VBS...Fast & Furious

This past week, we participated in our church's VBS. I, along with another teacher, taught 1st grade workbook. We really just played games to help the kids memorize there Bible verse for the day. It was a lot of fun. Our week flew by. The girls are not old enough to participate in the real VBS, so they were just in the church's regular childcare. However, today when I picked them up, I was pleasantly surprised...they had quite a few little projects to take home with them. Here is a sample....I'm sure the teachers did these.




















Today it took Maylee
almost 2 hours to finally go to sleep. She was so wound up, but yet so tired. When I peeked in, this what I saw.

2 comments:

Anna and the boys said...

How cute! Thanks for all of your help. You did great!

Leslie said...

i love the picture of maylee in bed! that's exactly how i felt!