Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Good night

Maylee had a really good night last night. I haven't spoken with a dr this morning for medical conformation, but I can tell she is feeling so much better. She woke up about 2 am and was extremely talkative. I laid down several times only to her sweet little voice start chatting away. About 3am, I finally had to tell her I was going back to sleep. She was up early again watching a movie and giggling away. They finally let her start eating some crackers last night, and she has been eating away. She even got to talk to Ella, which I know was good for both of them. She only has complained a little of a few aches. When we first arrived at the hospital, they said the first 24-48 hours on the antibiotics were very critical. I feel like she is doing very well and hopefully that will be confirmed by the doctors today. Thank you again for all your sweet prayers, I know God is at work and we are trusting in His faithfulness.

Leigh Anne

Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

Lindsay Wagner said...

i am just picturing her chattering away at 3am...true maylee! love it! so glad to hear she's feeling better....we are praying over here for her and for all of you!!!

meredith said...

Leigh Anne - Christine has kept me updated and I am praying for all of you...so happy to hear she is feeling better!

Meredit