Friday, October 16, 2009

"I'm 3 now.."

I heard that statement many times today....me being told that she wasn't going to wear diapers at night any more because "I'm 3 now" (which she is in one tonight, I convinced her to take baby steps....let's go for a dry diaper in the morning before making that move) or trying to take her temperature by herself with a digital ear thermometer because "I'm 3 now". Miss Ella Bella is really growing up. Three years old, and I just can't believe it. Daily I see her little personality just blooming, and I'm loving every second.
Today we also had her first non exclusively-family party. So her friends got to come celebrate with us, and Ella had so much fun. Here is a little run down:
Even though we are at Paradise Pond (a great playground in our church), my child still finds a way to take her clothes off!

It takes a strong GG and Noni to practically tackle her to get her shirt back on!

Her sweet friends who celebrated with her.

Now to cut loose a bit....

Ella, slightly hesitant, but eating up the attention of everyone singing Happy Birthday to her!
I think this might be our first family picture since having Hadley....how sad is that!
This was the view on the way home...

yet, still holding on to the important things!!


Happy Birthday my sweet Ella!!!


No comments: