Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Hadley!!!

Sweet Hadley turned one on Tuesday. I can't believe it has been a year. Hadley is such a sweet baby. She has been a true blessing to our family. We all adore her. We are having her party on Saturday, with family coming into town. But Tuesday we had a little cake for her. She ate every bit of her piece, sucking every bit off her fingers! Her favorite present was the Spiderman phone (I tried to get one that looked the most like mine....so Spiderman it was!). We will be celebrating all week, so I'm sure more pictures are to come!!






2 comments:

Kristen said...

She's a doll! How many times have I said how precious your girls are! I can't say it enough. Happy Birthday Hadley!

Unknown said...

Leigh Anne, seriously is she one already, it has FLOWN by. I can't believe how much she looks liek Ella in thsoe pictures. So much fun. Hope you guys had a wonderful week celebrating.