Monday, August 3, 2009

New Foodie Find



Ok, we love cereal and I recently found this cereal. We love it. It is so good for you, and it tastes pretty good too. It has 10g of fiber (which is all whole grain and no lab created fiber) in 3/4 cup and 7g of protein. Also if you have the Sneaky Chef's breakfast cookie recipe, this cereal has made the best cookies yet. I found this at Central Market, but it may be in other stores...I just haven't looked. I know this is so random that I would blog or get excited about cereal....but that is me for you! Just thought I would share!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh yum...can't wait to try it! I am going to look for it. A certain little 3 year old at our house could use the fiber! :)

Anonymous said...

My Grandma Turman always ate this cereal!

Mary said...

I've had it before and it's not bad--and very good for you! Unfortunately I think I'd have to hold my kids down to make them eat it :) It's been fun to read about y'all! It seems like a year ago (but I don't think it was,) that I saw you at the dr's office. I remember reading a FB update about your "circus." I have one now too :)