Thursday, June 4, 2009

Chill'en with Jesus

Any time Maylee gets scared at night, I always tell her that there is nothing to be afraid of because Jesus is right there with her, and that He is always by her side. It kind of blows her mind, and of course she always has a ton of questions about that.

Well the other day, we were getting ready to leave, and I told Maylee to get her shoes on so we could go. Well her little sassy self replied "No!...I'm just going to stay here all by myself, and with Jesus!" Sassy I know, but I did think it was cute and a little clever. Too bad CPS wouldn't go for that! ha!

1 comment:

carozza said...

hi! I'm related to the fray side of the family. Matts cousins cousin. :) saw your blog on michelles. I knew it had to be some mahones when i saw your little girls look so much like michelle. your family is precious!
dayle